Monday, February 2, 2009

Carpe Diem

I have recently been given a great opportunity: it is my responsibility to compile an integrated marketing campaign for one of the business for which I work in the Dallas area! The initiatives that I determine are necessary to insure the increased success of the company should keep assorted freelancers and myself busy for the next three months. I have already redone the a large amount of the company's print promotional material (business card, stationary, etc.) and am in the process of overhauling the website. Where do I go from here? I would really love to showcase some of the product in retail location around the Metroplex, in addition to being featured in local magazines. I also hope to gain management experience by delegating to freelance designers. In any event, it is an opportunity for growth.

No comments: