Wednesday, February 4, 2009

There is little in this world that I find more exciting than well-designed and visually stimulating packaging. I recently discovered a fabulous little site dedicated to collecting examples of just this thing: LovelyPackage.com features examples of innovative packaging created around the world. The site even indexes them by subject (recreation, sports etc.) so if you are curious about what confectionery packaging they have deemed particularly note-worthy, for example, you can browse with maximum efficiency.
Above I have included a photograph of the svelte Mamont Vodka bottle designed by STRANGER AND STRANGER. Check out their website; they do some fabulous work ...

1 comment:

Canyonview Sporthorses said...

I love this blog. I always find the recommendations interesting. A good way for business people to keep up on what's what.